13 February 2015
Thomas Miller, the international insurance, professional and investment services provider, has launched an app to make its news, media and communications readily available to brokers, members and clients.
The Thomas Miller app has been designed to enable easy and simple access to publications and associated media across Thomas Miller managed Clubs and businesses.
The app is a digital library providing access to an expansive range of communications from brochures and circulars through to the latest news. Users can view updates and market news published by the group in real time across the globe, allowing greater visibility and access to Thomas Miller publications.
Kevin Sweet, Group Marketing Director, Thomas Miller, says:
“We are continually looking for new and better ways to communicate with our members, brokers and clients. As an international business we understand the need to access and view content on a real time basis anywhere in the world and the app is a key response to this requirement.”
- Free app delivering the latest editions of publications across Thomas Miller managed Clubs and businesses
- Download publications when connected to Wi-Fi to read offline
- Simple to navigate – tap between Clubs and businesses to find the latest publications
- Combines live feed content together with Thomas Miller’s regular publications
The new Thomas Miller app can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Google Play.
For further details, please contact:
Roddi Vaughan Thomas / Shelly Durrant – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 207 726 6111
Note to Editors:
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self-employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Investment and wealth management for institutions and private clients
- Professional services
- Building defects insurance